Minnesota PowerHockey™ League
The 2019 MPHL season will start on Saturday June 8th, 2019 with registration starting at 1:30 PM and games beginning at 2:00 PM at Crystal Community Center. Please download the MPHL 2019 Schedule here! To register to participate in the MPHL you may register easily through our online form below. If you prefer to register by mail or in-person at a game, please print and complete our 2019 MPHL Registration Form.
For the 2019 MPHL Roster please click here.
Player Eligibility Notice:
To participate in the MPHL players must:
- Medically require the use of a power wheelchair in daily life
- Display cognitive ability to understand and follow basic hockey rules
- Be age 13 or older by June 8th, 2019
- Be accompanied by an adult (Family, Guardian or Caregiver) if under the age of 16
- Be independent in aspects of personal cares or be accompanied by their own caregiver / assistant
The MPHL does not provide caregivers / assistants for players
- Complete and sign Insurance Liability / Media Release Form
Registration Fee: $50 for entire season. Online payments are accepted. If writing a check, please make payable to U.S.EWHA.
Disclaimer: The MPHL is a co-ed competitive recreational sports league for teens and adults. The teams are managed by player-captains, no licensed coaches are involved. Playing time in each game is not guaranteed. Protective equipment (such as pads/helmet/eye protection) is optional and is the responsibility of each player.
Secure Online Registration Form (Processed by Google Drive)